Jochen Baltes Managing Director
- Jochen is Managing Director at GOAL. He has managerial responsibility for the acquisition, marketing and technical asset management, as well as aircraft and engine trading.
- Before he joined GOAL in 2012, he worked for more than 10 years at Swiss International Airlines. In his latest role at Swiss he served as Head of Aircraft Procurement & Asset Management, he was primarily responsible for leading the procurement, project management and leasing team, managing a fleet of 90 aircraft.
- Jochen is a licensed engineer and has a Master of Business Administration from La Salle University, Philadelphia, USA
Managing Director / Head of Finance
Christian Schloemann Managing Director / Head of Finance
- Chris is Managing Director at GOAL and Head of Finance at KGAL with more than 25 years’ experience in the aviation leasing and financing market. He is responsible for both the strategy and the execution of transactions.
- Prior to joining GOAL in 2007 as Managing Director, he oversaw projects and in parallel structured and closed a broad range of aircraft transactions within the KGAL aviation division.
- Chris holds a master of science in Air Transport Management from the University of Cranfield, UK. In addition he has a degree in Economics from the University of Konstanz, Germany.
Head of Sales & Marketing
Philipp Myckert Head of Sales & Marketing
- Philipp Myckert is Head of Sales & Marketing at GOAL. In his current role he is responsible for GOAL’s worldwide aircraft acquisition activities as well as aircraft sales projects involving GOAL’s fleet and third party mandates.
- Before joining GOAL in 2007, Philipp worked with Qantas in Sydney, Australia as Chief Engineer Fleet Development, where he managed the technical part of large fleet acquisition projects involving more than 100 aircraft. He started his professional career as sales engineer at Fairchild Dornier, Germany, where he was involved in various sales support activities.
- Philipp holds a master’s Degree of Business Administration from the University of Wyoming, USA as well as a degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Applied Sciences, Munich, Germany.
Head of Technical
Christoph Peppel Head of Technical
- Christoph is Head of Technical at GOAL. In his current role he is responsible for all technical aspects involving GOAL’s business including more than 100 aircraft acquisitions and transitions. He leads a team of high-skilled technical professionals.
- Prior to joining GOAL in 2008, he worked as systems engineer at Eurowings AG (Lufthansa Regional Group) and managed a fleet of more than 20 aircraft.
- Christoph holds a degree in Aeronautical Engineering and a Master’s degree in Systems Engineering from the University of Applied Sciences in Munich, Germany.
GOAL German Operating Aircraft Leasing
GmbH & Co. KG
Toelzer Strasse 15
82031 Gruenwald, Germany
Phone +49 89 64143-134
Fax +49 89 64143-611