Jochen Baltes Managing Director
- Jochen is Managing Director at GOAL. He has managerial responsibility for the acquisition, marketing and technical asset management, as well as aircraft and engine trading.
- Before he joined GOAL in 2012, he worked for more than 10 years at Swiss International Airlines. In his latest role at Swiss he served as Head of Aircraft Procurement & Asset Management, he was primarily responsible for leading the procurement, project management and leasing team, managing a fleet of 90 aircraft.
- Jochen is a licensed engineer and has a Master of Business Administration from La Salle University, Philadelphia, USA
Christian Schloemann Managing Director
- Chris is Managing Director at GOAL with more than 25 years’ experience in the aviation leasing and financing market. He is responsible for both the strategy and the execution of transactions.
- Prior to joining GOAL in 2007 as Managing Director, he oversaw projects and in parallel structured and closed a broad range of aircraft transactions within the KGAL aviation division.
- Chris holds a master of science in Air Transport Management from the University of Cranfield, UK. In addition he has a degree in Economics from the University of Konstanz, Germany.
GOAL German Operating Aircraft Leasing GmbH & Co. KG
Toelzer Strasse 15
82031 Gruenwald, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89-64143-0